Download latest Google Camera app for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 plus or S10+ and S10e. Below app tested only on Snapdragon version of Galaxy S10.
This app will improve S10 camera quality is several areas. You may notice some detail improvement with Google camera app than stock. Some prefer stock app photos than other. It’s up to you.
Google Pixel Camera for Galaxy S10 , S10 Plus ( S10+) and S10e
Below describe the procedure to install this camera app on your Galaxy S10 device for free.
- Download the latest Google Camera APK. Click here to download.
- Install the APK on your Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10e, or Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Download the config files for the saved settings.
- Extract the config files to the root storage with the file path /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/
- Open the app and double tap the black area next to the shutter button.
- Select option s10csMar2.xml
- Select restore
- Enjoy using Google Camera on your Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, or Galaxy S10+!
Pixel 3 and Pixel 4 camera are considered as the best camera in the market. Many believe that major part of that quality comes with the software. So Android users tends to install Pixel Camera App on their phones to see there is any improvement. Google camera uses Google’s industry leading techniques to deliver incredible HDR and low-light shots.
When you install that camera app on Samsung Galaxy S10 device it may show some improvements over stock one. In XDA developers website you can see some picture comparisons between day and night photos. With Pixel camera app install it show some details over stock one. Best for editing and other works. Give it a try and have fun.